søndag 13. november 2011

Afghanistan

Afghanistan – touch down in flight from Augustin Pictures on Vimeo.


The last year my eyes have been fixed on the conflict in Afghanistan. About a year ago it was like I got this revelation that the peaceloving nation of Norway actually is particiapating in an awful war. How could I have not seen this before? Since then I have read a lot of books on the topic, novels as well as commentbooks or biographies. A lot of new words as pashtunwali or hazara has been added to my vocabulary, and a lot of clichès like Taliban or the Northern Alliance or Mujahedin has gotten new meanings. My heart has been broken many times of all the pain and suffering the Afghan people has had and still has to deal with.

This video gave my heart hope that this failed state one day may become a nation of peace.

Ingen kommentarer: